Home Remedies For Hair Fall : Technology_Sagar
Home Remedies For Hair Fall – Due to high- levels of mental stress, unfavorable weather conditions, increasing pollution, and depravity in the quality of almost every hair fall product, everyone is facing a hair fall problem.
Up to some extent, we normally ignore this, but we can’t ignore the excessive hair fall.
We must take some actions for that such as eating a proper and nutritious diet, taking care of sleeping routine, changing the habits of hair routine and providing our hair some extra care and that too without including artificial ingredients.
Yes, we can do that. We can take care of our hair without these artificial nutrients and chemical-based market products.
There are various home-made “Naani Ke Nuskhe” (age-old remedies), which can reduce the excessive hair fall in just some uses and make our hair strong and shiny.
Okay, Let’s talk about those magical remedies
BEST REMEDIES TO TREAT HAIR FALL
1. Lukewarm Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has fatty acids, which help to strengthen our hair from within. It is known as the best remedy for hair fall treatment for ages. Also, it gives moisturizer to the hair.
If someone faces the issue of dry hair, it would be of extra help for them.
What you have to do?
- Massage your hair with lukewarm coconut oil for 10-12 minutes approx. 45 minutes to an hour before hair wash.
- For better results, repeat the same twice a week.
2. Aloe Vera Juice: Applying aloe Vera juice to the scalp helps to remove excess oil and allows the hair follicles to breathe which helps in reducing the hair fall. Also, it helps to fight the dandruff problems if you are facing.
- Apply some aloe Vera gel on your scalp with the help of your fingers directly.
- Let it sit for an hour and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week.
3. Curd with Lemon Juice and Honey: Curd protects our hair from fungal and bacterial infections because of its acidic nature.
It is known as a powerful remedy for hair fall because it can restore the optimal PH value of hair and prevents hair breakage. It also makes the hair shiny and silky.
All you have to do is:
- Mix some curd with lemon juice and a spoon of honey and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your hair and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and any mild shampoo.
- For better results, repeat the same every week.
4. Amla Powder and Lemon Juice: Amla is a good source of vitamin C, which makes your hair stronger. It also helps to prevent the hair color from turning grey. It also promotes hair growth.
- Mix a teaspoon of Amla Powder with few drops of lime juice.
- Apply the paste on your hair scalp and leave for 35-40 minutes.
- Use any mild shampoo and lukewarm water to wash your hair.
5. Egg White: Take an egg white, a teaspoon of honey, and a teaspoon of olive oil. Mix it well and apply this egg mask on your hair from root to tips. After 20-25 minutes, wash it with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
This egg mask is a perfect combination of nutrients like protein, zinc, sulfur, and phosphorus. All of these nutrients promote hair growth and strengthen them. For better results, it must be used at least once a week.
6. Rosemary Oil with Coconut or Olive oil: Rosemary oil is very known for its anti-hair fall properties. It is a really good natural remedy that triggers hair growth and reduces hair fall.
- Massage your hair with rosemary oil along with coconut or olive oil for a few minutes, an hour before hair wash.
- It will give you soft, healthy, and shiny hair.
- For better results, use this before every time you wash your hair.
7. Fish Oil: Consumption of Omega Fatty acids helps to improve the hair quality from the inside, as these are infused with many nutrients and proteins.
Fish oil is a perfect blend of these nutrients. Massaging your hair with fish oil will help your cells to work efficiently and it will also boost your immunity, which will result in improvement of your overall health. This oil will help to improve the hair diameter and density.
Apart from these remedies, I would like to share some tips which will help you to get healthy hair.
Some useful tips:
1. You should trim your hair regularly, which prevents split-ends and makes your hair healthier.
2. Avoid using too many chemical-based hair products, as it causes hair loss and degrades the hair quality in the long- term.
3. Always prefer normal, lukewarm, or cold water to wash your hair instead of hot water, as the hot water dehydrates your hair strands.
4. Avoid stressful situations or try to control your stress through yoga and meditation to reduce hair problems.
5. Avoid using a comb on wet hair, as it will result in hair breakage.
6. Include foods such as spinach, eggs, carrots, walnuts, oats, and lentils in your diet to provide proper nutrition to your hair.
7. Avoid putting your hairs in tight ponytails or any such hairstyles, because it causes hair fall and other hair problems.
8. Reduce the usage of hair-styling products such as dryers, hair straighteners and other tools, as it degrades the quality of your hairs.
9. If you are facing any severe hair-related problems, you must seek medical help, which will guide you with proper suggestions as per your hair condition.
The above-given data is a piece of general information. It doesn’t belong to any scientific data or any research paper.
I request you all, please don’t take this information as any medical consultation or any such help.
In case you are facing any serious issues, please seek some medical help or consult any professional regarding this.
If you have any queries, About Home Remedies For Hair Fall : Technology Sagar please reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading! Have a Good Day 😊 – Technology Sagar